Long story in short, it's a 5V wifi inching/selflock relay module by SONOFF.
Just like a standard SONOFF switch, you can use it to work with eWelink app, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT..etc.
The 5VDC input, nano size and dry-contact output makes it different from traditional SONOFF product, there are two working modes for the product: inching mode and self-locking mode. users can switch these two modes on eWeLink app.when the module is switched to the self-locking mode, users can turn on/off the connected appliance instantly. when the module is switched to the inching mode, users can press the ON/OFF toggle button to turn on or off connected devices.
The product enables remote control of home appliances through the mobile application eWeLink, available on both Android and iOS. Supported functions include:
- Remote turn on/off
- Timing Schedules
- Device Sharing
- Group Management
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
- Nano Size
- Dry Contact Output
- Low Power Supply – 5VDC low voltage input
- 2 Working modes – self-locking and inching mode
- LAN Control – Turn on/off the device even when WiFi has no Internet access
- App Support – Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from sensor
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest